Thursday, August 25, 2011

Procrastination

The real dictionary...
Avoidable: What a bull fighter tries to do
Baloney: Where some hemlines fall
Bernadette: The act of torching a mortgage
Eclipse: What a Cockney barber does for a living
Goodbye: A bargain
Hatchet: What a hen does to an egg
Heroes: What a guy in a boat does
Ideal person: A card player that wants to deal every time
Lad: A short ladder
Left bank: What the robber did when his bag was full of loot
Mistletoe: Any animal missing a toe
Moron: Someone that spent all night studying for a blood test
Negative feedback: One result of seasickness
Paradox: Two physicians
Parasites: What you see from the top of the Eiffel tower
Polygon: A parrot that got away
Relief: What trees do in spring
Vitamin: What you do when someone comes to your house
Writer: One who corrects a wrong

One question for you: What's the real definition of procrastination?
Oh, and I'm not really that bad... I did finish my assignment due today :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol Kara you seem like me here. When I don't feel like doing homework you will find a new blog post on my blog :P lol Gotta love uni work that doesnt have any motivation...or maybe its us who have no motivation *shrug* I think we all have the same problem, we're not alone :P

    ReplyDelete