Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Musing

Okay, so I'm sitting here at uni, musing over the past couple of weeks. A new start. Fresh outlook on uni life, new friends and classmates, different surroundings and conversations, strange faces and coffee lounges, normal routine and tiredness, positive optimism and negative pessimism around every corner. And I love it. Making new horizons and travelling on a different road must be a good thing. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my journey, and it has only just begun.
When I contemplate the last three months, I don't think I would change much. God has certainly been great in directing me throughout what I thought would be tough times. And sure there were challenges, but I got through them. There will still be challenges and rough patches, but all in all I'm feeling prepared and up to facing them.
What did these few months of new, strange experiences bring? A little confidence, a little surprise, a little trust, a little hope, a little perspective, a little purpose. Add a lot of little and you get something big.
Life-changing? Maybe not. But I don't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful talent my friend! I enjoy reading your 'ramblings' :)

    oh and i fed your fishies too...they looked a bit hungry

    ReplyDelete