Thursday, March 24, 2011

Firsts and Lasts

The past seven days were full of firsts and lasts. No, I didn't move house again... But there are still times for firsts and still time for lasts. This was one of those weeks.
First time a very good friend got engaged... Congrats C & C!
First time I did paid work at a school! I got called in to do some relief work in CES, and thoroughly enjoyed it!
First time I was a model for a budding photographer... maybe I'll post some photos when I get them.
First time I've seen Oma since we moved from Albany.
First time I got really quite mad and hurt during a uni tutorial because of a disrespectful mocking of Christianity and religion. It's happened before, but this time it really shocked and annoyed me, to the point of putting me in a bad mood for the rest of the tute.
First time I got a good traffic run on my way to uni. That's probably a last as well though...
Last time volunteering for swimming with school. I'm a bit sad that it's finished, especially seeing they had to cancel the carnival. But in another way I get my Thursday afternoons back.
Last time I can just relax and not think about uni whatsoever... Assignments are due so no more relaxing for me!
Last REDC lecture for this Ethics unit. Just an exam in two weeks, then another unit and assignments, and then hopefully I'll have my diploma!
Last time I'm getting up for uni at 6am. I decided I can manage another 10mins of sleep, so 6:10 it will be.
Last time I'm going to write such a long blog post! (we'll see about that one!)

1 comment:

  1. hello dear friend :)
    just thought i'd say hi again, and thanks for the congrats, will let you know what the par-tay is!
    keep smiling
    love and hugs

    ps. i fed your fish again

    ReplyDelete