Thursday, October 18, 2012

Holidays


The longest time it’s taken me to get down to Albany? Current count: Just under five days (woahw!). But it was a great trip! The purpose was to take photos along the South West coast, and that’s what we did. A lot of absolutely amazing views, and many photos! Actually, the photo count is over 1000. And when I went to condense the photo count to show Oma the other day, even that came out to 99. So, how to put the photos on my blog? Seeing as I’m now an expert in using iMovie, I decided to put the photos into a slideshow, add some music, write a couple of captions and ta-da!! Blog post complete J




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Trh6uBlGM&feature=youtu.be

P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photos, it's better to watch on small screen, and I had to condense the video otherwise it wouldn't upload. Enjoy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment