Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspiration



I'm writing an integrated program. Which requires inspiration and motivation.

Watching the sun rise above fish-less water... Buying an awesome canvas print which I absolutely looove... Drinking too many cups of tea, along with plentiful trips to the loo... Thinking about the few weeks left of uni classes and the possibilities of a career in reformed education... Reading books- Wow, I've actually found some time to do so!... Playing piano (as if my fingers don't get enough of a work out)... Well, I guess I have to keep busy somehow! I guess I could add visiting friends, reminiscing over photos, chatting on Facebook, writing to-do-lists, cooking and making old people smile, thinking of what else to add to this list...
It's all pretty inspiring, I must say!

In other exciting news, it's my first visit to my ATP prac class tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to being called Miss Dekker again :) (Actually I'm not sure I like that name, but I have to get used to it... I'm more anticipating the thrills of teaching and being in a classroom for a day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment