Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Highlights, Lowlights, and Tunnellights

Just because I feel like blogging today (any chance that I'm procrastinating?), here's some of my highlights from the past few weeks...
  • Going to the cricket and watching the Perth Scorchers win their 20/20 match
  • NYC 2012 (I will hopefully blog about this sometime in the near future)
  • Quality time with friends (well all time with them is quality!)
  • Buying a digital piano and playing lots of music
  • Getting TWO cards from overseas... Miss you Mrin!!
  • Getting two big paychecks
  • Seeing my sister officially get a boyfriend (!)
  • Designing my (hopefully!) granny flat (yeah, I'm getting old...)
  • Planning my Tassie trip
But there can't be so many highlights without lowlights to keep me human...
  • Lots of work (not too bad but I have to write something here...)
  • Missing people
  • Injuring myself playing volleyball
  • Not getting enough sleep
  • Thinking about uni again... (blergh!) Holidays are awesome, in case you didn't know. And I have a summer unit next week...
  • Writing REDC assignments (well, that's what I'm supposed to be doing...)
And some things I'm really looking forward to... despite having some lowlights and loooong days, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. At the moment, these things are quite motivating:
  • Not getting up early tomorrow morning
  • 9 days off work (beginning tomorrow)
  • Going to the WACA on Friday and Saturday to watch Australia vs India
  • Tassie trip- just three and a half weeks away!!
:) :) :) :)

And another post bites the dust. Now I'm going to download some music, and perhaps begin this essay. Oh I am shocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment