Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Challenge

So... I've decided I need a challenge for this year (apart from (or maybe alongside) my NYR and completing my uni degree...) and thought about writing a devotional booklet- short, Biblical meditations probably about current issues, life as a t(w)eenager, being thankful, how to live a Christian life etc... all with practical applications and Biblical references... Perhaps something similar to my series on the fruits of the Spirit (oops I never finished that one) or some of my other blog posts, or maybe in a completely different style altogether... Lots of topics, or indepth on just a couple... I'm not sure, it's still all in the brainstorming/thinking about stage. And I might need some help. So.... Good or bad idea? Any suggestions? Budding co-authors? Topics? Issues you want me to research for you? Style? Favourite Bible verses? Hints or tips? Please pass them on (comment/email/fb/talk to me)! Cheers :)

P.S. Of course I will publish some on here, if I ever get that far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment