Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear blank, please blank

I have found another site that is great for procrastinating. Admittedly it is a little crude at times, but other times it makes me laugh way too much. Here are some good ones. It's a bit sad I had to choose only a few for this post :)

Dear ants,
Do you ever feel like you have people in your pants?
Sincerely, curious

Dear Superman,
I feel your pain, we are scared of rocks too.
Sincerely, scissors

Dear Board of Education,
So are we.
Sincerely, students everywhere

Dear "A" key,
Please stop being so close to the cPS LOCK KEY.
Sincerely, so NNOYING!

Dear "my dog ate my homework",
You've been replaced.
Sincerely, "my printer broke."

Dear incompetent flight attendant,
"Hi, Jack" isn't the same as "hijack."
Sincerely, was only greeting a friend

Dear 72-hour deodorant,
Why?
Sincerely, shower

Dear peanut butter and jelly,
Why doesn't anyone ever mention me?
Sincerely, bread

No comments:

Post a Comment