Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Think

So, I haven't posted for a week. I was in the middle of a song challenge, which has kinda petered out... And I have been busy thinking. Waaaaaayyyyy too much thinking. Sometimes it makes me sad. Sometimes it makes me angry. Sometimes it makes me happy. Thoughts tend to stir up more thoughts too. Thoughts. Thoughts. Thoughts. And when I think too much, I think too much. In other words, I shouldn't think that much. I don't think so anyway. How strange is thinking?

So, what am I thinking? is probably the question.
About Albany. And how much I want to visit. Except June is looking like my first lot of free time when I can. It's a little sad.





About my awesome friends who are just so supportive, encouraging, inspiring and beautiful. You know who you are, and you're awesome. Even just hanging around, talking, and spending time (the little free time we have) together. The deep conversations and the not so meaningful ones. And just for being there. Truly blessed. It's amazing happy.

About my family. Having been gone for a week today, I never knew I would actually miss them that much. Miss the company. Coming home to an empty house, having to cook dinner and do the washing and cleaning and dishes and locking up and tidying and driving and the list goes on isn't half as great. Except I ran out of things to say so that's why I ended the list there. At the same time a bit of freedom and quiet is nice for a change. So I'm still undecided if it's a good thing or not. That's me anyways. Indecisive I mean. But I'm going to visit them over Easter weekend. In Dunsborough. It's happy and sad.



About music. What to listen to and what not? Still a big question. But I just discovered Brad Paisley, country singer with a great voice and some nice songs too. When I Get Where I'm Going. Farther Along. Find Yourself. Little Moments. Inspirational? Dunno. I try to make it.

About lots of other things. But this post is already too long. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment