Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 4- A Song that Makes You Sad



  • I don't think this is a very positive title again, hence why I chose this song. The reason it makes me sad is because I remember the movie it comes from... A Walk to Remember. Still one of my favourite movies, but also one of the saddest. At the same time, the song itself isn't a heart-wrenching song as such. Reminiscing and slightly tear-jerking yet it still has a glimmer of strength for the future... And in the context of the movie it's so much better. Anyways, the rest the song says for itself.



  • P.S. Not a real inspiring Christian song, but I prefer those when they're joyful and thankful and inspiring in that sense rather than gloomy-not saying they haven't their place either- but hopefully that makes a little sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment