Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Alphabet

My week. In alphabet.......

ABC. Anything But Clothes. Awesome party last night! Great costumes and great company make for a fantastic night out! Happy Birthday Deanne (for Thursday...)!!!

DEF. Didn't Even Finish... A REDC assignment. So I'm behind on my targets. Oops.

GHI. Got Hired Instead. Twice. Yay! Money for fuel!!

JKL. Jumping, Kicking, Laps. Part of my daily swimming routine. Except it hasn't happened daily. Reminder to self: Must make more effort!

MNO. Must Never Open... something containing chocolate. It goes too fast.

PQR. Peace... Quiet... Rest. Happened rarely, but on occasion was well received.

STU. Swimming... Timing... Uhoh. I got sunburnt. Volunteered at Byford school on Thursday and timed poor children doing lots of laps in prep for their swimming carnival.

VWX. Vood (excuse my spelling. its very hard vinking ov vings beginning wiv v). Water. X. Kept me alive during the week. The X stands for anything else that helped. Or I might have missed. My memory doesn't serve me very well these days, so it's always good to put a miscellaneous in there somewhere. Xtremely good.

YZ. Ya-Zam!! Done. That was harder than I thought it would be! Oh well, nice way to summarise my week I think... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment